SUSTAINABLE JOBS THROUGH
A GREEN ECONOMY
Climate change would most heavily affect river towns within the 95th District. The time to act is now.
• Expand EV charging stations for parking structures throughout the Westchester and Putnam counties.
SCHOOLS WITH ADEQUATE
FUNDING AND BROADBAND ACCESS
Our future depends on what we advocate for today and on how we prepare our children for the future.
• Provide broadband access to schools and youth that need it at home.
• Support Universal Pre-K and after school programs.
• Improve nutrition in schools.
HEALTHCARE AS A BASIC HUMAN
RIGHT FOR EVERYONE
Healthcare is a human right, and the pandemic showed us just how vital it is for our communities.
• Pass the New York Health Act
• Work to ensure equality of health care access regardless of income or the zip code you live in.
• Provide adequate PPE for healthcare workers and at-risk New Yorkers.
AFFORDABLE AND ADEQUATE
HOUSING FOR EVERYONE
Many residents within our comparatively wealthy district still need genuinely affordable housing.
• Provide quality living spaces at an affordable rate.
• Improve overall quality of life in our communities.
A FOCUS ON PUBLIC SAFETY
FOR THE 95TH ASSEMBLY DISTRICT
Understanding the need for public safety and at the same time acknowledging the need for reform.
• Continue a collaborative process to establish best practices for our local police departments.
• Provide departments with the resources they need to properly support our communities.
• Empower community members to feel safe and trust in their public safety officers.